- Prepare AP vouchers and maintain the supporting documentation
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and expense account reconciliations and account analysis including, but not limited to, cash, prepaid expense, payroll, accrued liabilities, etc.
- Prepare fixed asset roll-forward schedules and reconciliation to the sub-ledger
- Perform monthly account analysis to understand and explain month-over-month changes
- Assist with monthly reporting packages for both internal and external distribution
- Assist with the annual financial audit, including interim work, by preparing schedules and any supporting documentation requested by the auditors
- Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks and other ad hoc tasks as requested by the senior leadership.
- BS Degree
- 2+ years in progressively responsible roles
- Experience with multi-site operations is strongly desired
- Experience in a high-growth environment