You will play a key role in driving each launch vehicle to first flight. You will work closely with the vehicle engineering team to deliver successful designs that satisfy the predictions in the areas of Loads and Dynamics. Areas included in this role are systems such as stage separation, fairing separation, and payload dynamic environments. Coupled loads analysis at the vehicle level to drive design choices at both the component and system level and generate requirements for the broader engineering team. You will develop and execute tests that support development and qualification. Hands-on assembly and test activities will be part of your responsibilities as well.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering from an accredited university, including work in linear and non-linear dynamics
- A minimum of 5 years working in a functional engineering role within aerospace or related field
- Strong fundamental knowledge in the fields of Structural Dynamics and Loads analysis
- Hands-on experience with testing, instrumentation, and data analysis
- Familiarity with launch vehicle design processes ad flight loads
- Fundamental knowledge of engineering scripting languages like MATLAB or Python, including object-oriented programming
- The candidate must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR