As Launch Regulatory Manager, you will ensure X-Bow has all the approvals it needs to fly. As X-Bow’s primary liaison for mission deliverables, you will manage, create, and execute the licensing and documentation necessary to support X-Bow’s launch cadence. You will improve existing processes – and create new ones – in order to streamline and accelerate the delivery and compliance products. You will have primary responsibility for maintaining continuing accuracy of all launch licenses and will assist in modifying compliance products as needed to support new launch vehicles, operations, and sites. You will communicate and articulate X-Bow’s licensing needs to internal and external stakeholders. You will be the primary point of contact between X-Bow and the launch site/range personnel.
- The ideal candidate will possess the experience and expertise required to provide regulatory guidance to team members for compliance with FAA, DoD, Navy, Air Force, DoE, and other federal regulations required to launch.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- A minimum of 5 years working in aerospace
- Proven expertise and understanding of federal regulations
- The candidate must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR