This candidate will create, expand, and update system models in support of Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD). The MBSE SE will be an active participant on a cross-functional, multi-disciplined team supporting the GMD mission to provide MBSE resources to enable the customer to develop and deploy a layered Missile Defense System to defend our homeland, our deployed forces, and our allies and friends from missile attacks. The successful candidate will enjoy working with a team of highly skilled professionals to solve complex technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
Additional job details include:
- Develop and maintain SysML/UML models to include major systems and subsystems, software, digital architecture, and requirements and specifications.
- Integrate models into system functional models.
- Develop and maintain system of interest functional and logical models.
- 1-5 years of related Systems Engineering experience.
- Working knowledge of SysML and MBSE tools such as IBM Rational Publishing Engine, Rhapsody, DOORS, DOORS Next Generation, MagicDraw/Cameo, Enterprise Architect, etc.
- Basic knowledge of architecture, requirements engineering, verification, test, and system integration to accommodate End to End Systems Engineering.
- Must possess a minimum of a DOD Secret security clearance.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Required Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field preferred, experience may be considered in lieu of degree.